Do I have to take my vehicle to the dealership where I bought it for collision repairs?
No. Automotive dealerships are not always the best choice for your vehicle if it has been in a collision as
they may or may not have an in-house auto body shop, in which case, they will recommend you
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I bring my vehicle in for repairs?
- Can I get my car towed to the auto body shop?
- How long will the repairs take?
- Do you provide courtesy or rental cars?
- Is the new paint going to match?